Personal online stylist in Marbella, Malaga.
I am an image consultant, stylist, personal shopper, designer of my own clothing brand, and author of online and offline educational projects.
- Sorting out your clothes
- Analysis of the current state of your wardrobe
- Compiling looks
- Creating a shopping list of necessary clothes based on the results of the analysis
The first service that clients order from a stylist is to sort out their wardrobe. Even if you regularly organize your closet, it never hurts to look at your wardrobe through the eyes of a professional stylist, make unexpected sets, give old things a new life, …. and, perhaps, say goodbye to many of them. You don’t need a lot of clothes, you need a lot of sets.
While sorting out the wardrobe:
- You get rid of unnecessary and unsuitable clothes for you.
- Make sets of those clothes that correspond to the natural resources of your appearance, your goals and objectives.
- Make a list of clothes and accessories you should buy.
- Shopping according to your request
- Development of a shopping route based on your budget
- Assembling the capsule wardrobe
- Explanation of what to wear and how to wear it properly
Shopping support differs from everyday shopping through professionalism. The stylist will objectively assess the features of your figure and color type, draw up a shopping list together with you, based on your budget, carry out preliminary shopping in order to assemble and prepare sets for fitting in advance in order to save the client’s time.
As a result, in a few hours of shopping, we will select for you several “delicious” sets that reflect your personality, personal style, and meet your goals and objectives.
- Development of an idea for the shooting session
- Selection and coordination of images for photos and videos
- Accompaniment during shooting, assistance in posing
Stylization is about aesthetics, about creating a single image for all participants, creating a photo story that evokes exactly those feelings, emotions and reactions that you wanted to achieve.
- From a small number of clothes, we make up a large number of sets the images of which you save on your phone, and thus you can choose the right look in just a minute
- Sets are made up of both the clothes left after the analysis of the wardrobe and in combination with new clothing and accessories
This way you can find a much wider use for the items and accessories you have, as well as learn how to quickly change your look by changing only one or two details.
A personal stylist
can help when
but nothing to wear, again...
Does this sound familiar? Imagine how your life will change if it only takes you a couple of minutes to decide what to wear.
How will we achieve this?
How does it work?
We will discuss your preferences
By going through a few preliminary tasks together, we will understand what your taste in clothes is, what goals, tasks and dreams your future wardrobe will help you to achieve, and what you would like and what you are ready to try. Together we will turn your personal image into a valuable resource.
We will understand your personal style
I do not strive to make everyone look the same. Your personality is crucial, so the aspects that make up your personal style will be the key factor in elaborating your new wardrobe.
We will sort out your wardrobe and make important decisions
Before you diversify your wardrobe, you will need to get rid of outdated or overly complicated items, as well as start compiling ready-made capsules with costumes for work and leisure, and outline a list of future purchases.
We will go shopping and replenish your wardrobe
Armed with a shopping list and a good mood, we will go for a shopping session. We will replenish your wardrobe with functional and beautiful clothes, shoes and accessories.
I have managed a clothing store, I collaborate with international brands, and I provide consulting services to companies and private clients. I am a fashion designer. I have learned from the best teachers at the Kiev Fashion Institute, the London Fashion Institute,the Academy of Style and Design of Andre Tan (Kyiv, Ukraine) and Polimoda Florence (Florence, Italy). I am the founder and designer of my own clothing brand @dress.by.if
I firmly believe that personal style is not just about clothes. It is understanding and prioritising a person´s preferences and goals. First of all, I work with people’s personalities, their preferences and tasks.
External changes slowly but inevitably give rise to internal ones. People begin to feel stronger and more confident. Their personal style becomes an important resource, and a source of strength.